PlayerAuctions Accessibility Statement
PlayerAuctions is dedicated to ensuring web accessibility for people with disabilities. To do so, we are regularly updating and improving usability of the platform to meet accessibility standards and provide a more satisfying user experience.
1. Conformance Status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define the standards and requirements to which accessibility improvements for people with disabilities should conform. There are three levels of conformity: level A, level AA, and level AAA. ‘Fully conformant’ means that the website and its content meet all requirements of the WCAG at a specified level without exception, while ‘partially conformant’ means that the site meets some, but not all, requirements of a specified level.
2. Measures to Support Accessibility
PlayerAuctions is taking the following precautions and measures in improving accessibility to the platform:
- Making accessibility a requirement for all web content, meeting WCAG 2.1 AA and AAA where possible
- Ensuring site developers and content authors have relevant knowledge and skills to allow them to conform to web accessibility standards
- Setting web accessibility goals
- Testing usability of the platform with disabled individuals
- Making accessibility a mission and keeping it in mind through all internal policies
To aid in our endeavor to improve website accessibility, please contact us if you encounter any accessibility issues or obstacles by emailing us at [email protected]
We aim to respond to feedback and complaints regarding accessibility within 3 working days. This may vary, particularly during busy periods when we receive a high volume of requests.
PlayerAuctions is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and recent updates for major browsers.
The site is compatible with all major browsers, but for the best experience, please use Chrome.
5. Limitations and Alternatives
Though we strive to provide the best possible user experience and accessibility on PlayerAuctions, there may be some limitations:
- Embedded YouTube videos may not display and play correctly on all browsers and devices
- Third party plugins may not function as expected across all browsers and devices
If you come across an issue that we have not mentioned, please report it to us.
6. Assessment Approach
To test accessibility of the platform, PlayerAuctions uses the following approach:
- Internal review during development
- External evaluation