Buy EverQuest Items - EQ Item Trading
Gone are the days where players have to search high and low throughout Norrath just to find a single item! Items such as EQ Kronos and the Mangler items are highly elusive in EverQuest, resulting in some gamers opting to get EQ items from third-party marketplaces instead. With so many items and materials to discover, the road to becoming the very best warrior in EverQuest will no doubt be tough.SELL
As an RPG, Everquest players go on adventures to level up, complete quests, or do their own thing. They can choose a class, gender, and race for their character and customize them to an extent. After that, they're free to explore and roam all over Norrath.
The primary way of doing so is to do quests. These require the player to travel to places, do a task or defeat enemies. If players don't want to be world-renowned adventurers, they can also corner the market or become skilled crafters instead. What these three kinds of players have in common is how they have to use items.
Of course, businessmen can't sell anything if they don't have items, and the crafters can't craft without materials. As for adventurers, they can't survive out in the wilds of Norrath without proper equipment.
About Everquest Items: Krono and More
Having items or not has the power to decide a character's fate. Having health potions on hand, for example, can rescue players in a pinch as an emergency resource. There are also weapons and armor, both of which are needed in a fight. In RPG games such as Everquest, encounters with enemies always lurk around shadowy corners or in plain sight. That's why players have to keep their equipment up to date, and consumables stocked up.
Types of Everquest Items
There are many kinds of items in the game. From equipment to mounts, items are necessary for the continued survival of the character. Since there are too many items, let's focus on the most important ones.
- Weapons - Arguably the most important item to upgrade and keep. Without one, the player character can't kill enemies (even if they can survive the opponent's attacks). If they can't kill enemies, they can't complete quests nor gain experience for leveling up. They wouldn't be able to progress at all. There's going unarmed, but weapons are still the better option.
- Armor - On the opposite extreme of the above, having poor armor means the character could die with a tap of the enemy. It's frustrating to keep dying to attacks, even if the character's DPS can handle defeating the opponent. Frequent dying leads to loss of experience and time since the player has to go back and forth just to complete the task.
- Consumables - Potions can buff or heal the character, and those effects might just save them in a sticky situation. Merchant potions can be limited in stock, so it's better to get them from other players. Alchemist (Shaman) players have access to a few more potions that aren't available from merchants. That means buyers can only get them from the Bazaar or by trading with others.
- Mounts - The land of Norrath is vast and traveling it by foot can take so long. That's why players need mounts to make the journey easier.
- Materials or Resources - Crafters would benefit greatly when buying these from other players. They won't have to gather all their materials themselves and get straight on to crafting and producing items.
- Krono - Similar to Runescape's Bonds, players can redeem these items to have 'All Access', a Premium state for an account. It gives the account owner access to more features and content restricted to free accounts.
Buy Everquest Items Cheaply and Conveniently
When buying anything listed above, the online marketplace offers the best environment and community to do so. Security systems guarantee the safety of the trade as well as ensuring that the buyer gets their items. A large trading community keeps trading going as there would always be buyers for what sellers offer. Lastly, without any subscription fees, prices are kept competitively cheap.
Due to human error, there can still be unexpected consequences when trading with others. For a clear picture of what those could be, read up on the game's policies and rules. The marketplace may also have these and can make things clearer. To be extremely thorough, consulting with a legal professional is recommended. Accidents happen whether people are prepared or not, so it's always best to be prepared for them.
The online marketplace has everything a buyer needs. Enjoy Everquest with the new items!
Based on the total ratings of 5564 orders in the past year
A+, always handles business.
Krono for sale all servers delivery 20mi...
Very quick and cheap
Cheap krono.All servers-TLP & Live
Krono for sale all servers delivery 20mi...
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
Everquest (or EQ as it’s known) is one of the oldest MMO's still in operation. A tall testament to Sony Online Entertainment who carried the publishing torch of the game for many many years. And while it is obviously past its heyday, it still has a very dedicated player base. That is why even after 17 years, the game is still receiving updates and has an active and vibrant community. Try it out, and if you like it, then you can always get stuck in quick with some Everquest Kronos.
A Huge Marketplace of EverQuest Items
Three years ago, the developers decided to launch the Everquest Krono. For $17.99, players can buy the Krono to add thirty more days of subscription to their character upon consumption. The unique thing about this in-game item is that yes… it can add game time to an account, but by purchasing these with real money, you could also exchange them within the in-game auctions houses to other players for EQ plat. This effectively copied the efforts of other game developers by making their in-game currencies open. Players could spend real-world money on a virtual item, then sell it in-game to receive a sum of virtual currency. A roundabout way to go about RMT, but players use this to the max. But despite its effect, Krono, will not replace the usual subscription method, and will instead be an alternative to paying the subscription fees. And you don't have to worry: players who receive Krono through means other than buying it are completely fine with the developers, as there is no other way to bring Krono into the game than to buy one, and they have made it completely tradable.
Another interesting element to this item, is that it allows users who are poor in money as a resource, as a way for them to pay their monthly subscriptions, by engaging in hard, tedious grind work, to farm the appropriate amount of EQ plat, to purchase Kronos to keep their game time up and running.
It might seem like a strange move on the part of the developers to release an item that affects the players' accounts. However, when looked at from the players' perspectives, it's completely justifiable. One of the probable reasons they created this item is that they intended it to be used by veteran players who have a lot of surplus in-game currency and have no other things to spend it on. Another reason is that it can be used the other way around: players who don't have as much money or EQ items can buy Krono and sell it off to other players. Either way, whatever uses players may have for Krono, it's a very welcome addition to the game.
Aside from buying Krono from the game itself or other players, gamers are also provided with an alternative by buying Krono from online trading sites using real money and then use it to buy in-game currency or in-game items.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security